Piano Hinge Left Hand Inswing or Right Hand Outswing used for steel partition doors.
- 57-1/2 stainless steel continuous piano hinge
- Spring loaded, self closing
- To determine LH or RH face the door from outside the compartment, is the hinge on the left or right side of the door? Does the door swing out or into the compartment?
- 16 gauge (.060″ thick) stainless steel construction. 3″ wide when laid flat x 57-1/2″ long with holes every 11″. 1/8″ diameter hinge pin
- 12 mounting holes 9/32″ diameter
- Hardware not included: Use PC37 Torx Head Screw for pilaster side; PC38 Torx Head Screw for door side and PC41 Torx Head Nut