Zephyr Lock 1970 Dead Bolt Lock features a deadbolt locking mechanism for a high security lock option. For increased security and durability all locks are standard with an ergonomic dial, complete with a grip ring and non-slip coating. The Dead Bolt requires the end user to manually turn the non-slip dial to relock the door.
The 1970/1971 series is designed to fit almost all locker styles, and is a particularly good fit for ventilated lockers where the security can be an issue. Its nut channels allow for easy installation. Models are available for both right- or left-hinged lockers, as well as for ADA and top- or bottom-hinged lockers.
- Minimum quantity of 10
- Manual dead bolt (right hand)
- Ergonomic dial with grip ring and non-slip coating
- 7 pre-set combinations for extended usage
- Supervisory key control
- Nut channels for easy installation
- 3-digit dialing combination with 5-pin tumbler key plug
- Similar in operation to Master Lock 1670/1671
- Patent pending button guard to protect lock function from overstuffed lockers
- All built-in combination locks have a 10 year warranty from time of shipment
- Available for use on right-hinged locker door
- Extension kits for mounting Built-in Combination Locks on 11/16″ to 3/4″ thick wood or laminate locker doors
- Available with brass escutcheon plate (1970BE & 1971BE)
- Available in ADA compliant models (1970ADA & 1971ADA)
- Available for use on top or on bottom hinged locker door (S970)
- For higher security, recommended for ventilated lockers.
- Fits all traditional locker styles
- Key not included. Use part#1930K